View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 09:21 PM   #9
DuaneAA
Connoisseur
DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 & Kindle Fire HDX
Do you use the audible app with your iphone? I have the audible app on my android phone and I love it. I can download books directly to the phone using wi-fi (or probably 3G). The best part for me is their bluetooth implementation. I mostly listen to books in the car and when I turn off the car and my phone's bluetooth disconnects, it automatically pauses the audible app. With my prior approaches using cheap, standalone MP3 players I always had to remember to turn off the player when I got out of the car or it might play until the player's battery died and then I would waste a lot of time figuring out where I was in the book. So I love the audible app for android.

Duane
DuaneAA is offline   Reply With Quote