View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 10:07 AM   #29
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
It matches the tone of the letter. Why would you assume that this is the first time that he talked to an employer this way?
Because I work in an industry where I deal with difficult clients all day long. One of our clients goes as far as to call people at home during dinner. And even with all that we would never speak to him in that manner. Even when disagreeing or speaking to someone in a short or aggressive manner the cursing and disrespect is unthinkable. It's just not done or you find yourself short one client. That doesn't mean we don't talk among ourselves about what we would like to say.

We make our clients quite large sums of money - larger amounts than the author was posting about and on a very regular basis. Even with that, we could not disrespect our clients. They can always take their money elsewhere.

I highly doubt that he was actually speaking to a client that way - and if he did the part of the story he left out was the part where he lost that person as a client.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote