View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 07:04 AM   #116
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
Duly noted, but it seems you may be a bit outnumbered. From what I can tell it seems more are for the change.

Personally, I like the current timeline, but the new one may work well.
I really don't care. We have a month for nominations and reading; Unless we are going to extend/shorten the period, I don't see the difference.

We seem to have more discussions on procedures then we do on the actual books.

Actually, it may make a difference: I'm thinking of nominating Lolita, but need to wait for the other poll to finish first.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote