View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 08:00 AM   #134
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Ah but it does have a memory card. 5GB built in one. See this thread here I made to explain it.

That's a good write up. You are right, I can't believe how generous Amazon was with internal App storage, especially since most Android Apps are fairly small. Some newer Apps are pushing 10MB to 15MB so I guess Amazon was thinking forward. However, more developers are pushing these larger Apps towards external memory so this could be a curse as well. Only time will tell.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-22-2011 at 08:35 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote