View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #12
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I am wary of complaining to Amazon because I heard that if you complain too many times, they will lock your account. For Kobo purchases, my standard well-oiled routine is to load the book onto the iPad, take screenshots of pages with errors and attach the image files to my Kobo customer service complaint. When I don't attach screenshots, the process takes longer because the usually lazy reps claim they cannot find the errors and ask me for further clarification. I find that when I submit a proper package with everything spelled out very clearly and unequivocally, I get a much swifter response.

I do get a cheerful refund whenever I complain since the errors are clearly not my fault, and I have thoroughly documented them. However, in most cases I would prefer to simply have an error-free book. I am not sure yet who the best person is to get that for me, so I settle for a Kobo refund so at least I myself am not out of pocket for a shoddy book
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote