View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 10:33 PM   #169
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Well here is a Root Package for Japanese PRS-T1, and a Restore Package. Let me know if they work for you. It's mostly the same as the Russian set, but I removed some of the stuff that shouldn't be needed in Japan, such as Russian Keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctop View Post
I see. Now I tried to execute your commands in a Virtual Machine running Japanese Windows XP. When I execute the command, even if I execute only ebook_msc.exe, I am always told that the program can not be executed. The .DLL is in the same folder, together with all other files in that root package, and I am trying to execute it from that folder. Any ideas what might be wrong?

[update:]

OK, I figured it out.

[/update]

All the best,

Ctop

Last edited by porkupan; 11-25-2011 at 09:30 AM.
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote