View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 09:46 PM   #132
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merischino View Post
Worked like a charm. Never would have thought I would find anything in the "Memory Card" folder since the Fire is not a SD card enabled device... I was hunting for books in the Fbreader - library - file tree - device folder, which basically let me get at some things but mostly was a grisly listing of all system and hidden file structure and file types on the reader.

Thanks!
Ah but it does have a memory card. 5GB built in one. See this thread here I made to explain it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote