View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 04:45 PM   #70
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Hmm, apparently the SH20 ROM doesn't load if you start from 2.0.6 (tried three times), after flashing 2.1.1 first no problem.

Looks very nice, responsiveness is good and appears to be very fast.
Not absolutely sur but I have the feeling touchscreen is more responsive than before. Did you use a different driver?

WLAN doesn't work, seems there is no MAC address generated. Tried a factory reset but it didn't work too, the device entered "flash-mode" and rebooted.

I tried changing screen density to 140 but that was no good idea Half of the apps didn't work or show up very strange.

Hardbuttons don't work any longer, although softbuttons on top are very nice but sometimes I have problems to access the notification bar.

Many apps don't work, I don't know why, cause no market access and TB restore leads to repeated crashes.

Not perfect, but a very good start for a port from different device and it gives me hope for your further development

troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote