View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 04:40 PM   #69
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by macnutzer View Post
sounds good. waking up in sleep mode is the only bug in the pocketbook rom which should being fixed since a year... (i mean the wake up with the light "click" an light emission you see best in dark.)
It's been good so far. I still haven't experienced random waking up from sleep mode, and it's been sitting unused for a few hours. I will be keeping an eye on its behavior, but I don't expect it to change.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote