View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 06:23 AM   #3
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8or View Post
I looked her up on wikipedia, which has the url to her website, which includes a contact page.
I found her website, and her contact page says:
Quote:
The best way to contact Naomi is to pose your questions via Ask Naomi! Also feel free to join her on LiveJournal, Facebook & Twitter!
Unfortunately, the Ask Naomi page has two sample questions, and a promise that "answers for the April questions will be posted here, in this section, in early May!". I figured that was a non-starter, hence the tweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8or View Post
edit: I like your idea of using the clipping file.
It seemed like the easiest way. I like the idea of helping authors fix their mistakes, but I don't want to spend lots of time on it. I find this way is reasonably painless.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote