View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #79
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by OscuridadBonita View Post
I did not install that Es file thing but have installed a few apps from the freeware android site and once i install them were able to delete the apk files. Whats killing me is i installed that da.. OI calender apk file it installed it but its no where to be found and no way of looking for it to uninstall it.

Do yourself a favor and get a copy of WiFi File Explorer Pro. This makes it much easier to transfer and manage files using a web browser on a PC connected to a wireless network. I know you aren't able to buy from the Amazon App Store so an older version can be downloaded here:

http://download.pandaapp.com/android....3-id4561.html

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-20-2011 at 06:53 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote