View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #10
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Kindle View Post
It's nice of Amazon to allow alternative launchers into the store (even those that distance customers from media purchases at Amazon).

Personally I like the stock look and kept it despite rooting and installing Google App Store. Carousel is not meant to be the primary way of launching every piece of media and app that device has - just an easy shortcut to most recently used stuff. And good looking too. That is just my opinion though
I agree that the carousel isn't really a launcher. I'd like some way to limit the amount that is shows, but I have found so far that I'm using it quite a bit.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote