View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:00 PM   #5
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
I had problem once with books not showing up in Kobo wifi SD card library. I think it was because it wasn't safe to remove before disconnecting from computer. I tried deleting books and adding them again. Formatting the SD card and adding books. Just formatting SD card. Books showed on the SD card but not by Kobo wifi. Even did factory reset. Books were still on SD card after formatting but not seen by Kobo. Loaded my books onto new SD card to get it to work.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote