Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 06:41 AM   #131
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamface View Post
Hi, I've searched around but have been unable to find a solution to my problem so hope this is the right place to ask.
I've been using Duokan lite for quite a while, but yesterday I found the screen on my kindle 3 UK wifi was broken halfway up. I intend getting it repaired by Amazon, but of course would like to uninstall Duokan Lite first. I'm aware that there is an uninstall option somewhere in the setup menu but I can't see the top-half of the screen!
Can somebody tell me which of the three setup screens it's on and which button to press? Thanks.
4th screen then FW_Up > FW_Press>FW_Left>FW_Press (this is for the latest release)

Last edited by thomass; 11-17-2011 at 06:51 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote