Thread: PRS-T1 Case Sony PRS T1
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 05:00 PM   #103
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
That Noreve looks lovely, but whew, 50! I like the look of the Gecko Luxe, too, and wonder how much it will cost.

It the meanwhile, I will continue using the one I made from the foam bag my T1 came in, with a piece of stiff foam on one side to protect the screen (could be corrugated cardboard) and all wrapped in duct-tape. Not only is it cheap, it is also ugly! Come on, Gecko...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PB140215.JPG
Views:	559
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	78992   Click image for larger version

Name:	PB140213.JPG
Views:	512
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	78993  
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote