View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #111
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Ship date and distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDaneel54 View Post
Mine changed to "Shipping Soon." I ordered on Sept 28th and have a Nov 17 delivery date.

One can only hope.
Those further away from the nearest Amazon warehouse will have to show "Shipped" ahead of those nearer to the warehouse.

Thus, if my warehouse is in a neighboring town, they won't show "shipped" until one day before delivery. That appears to be my situation since I normally get 2 day delivery per the Prime arrangement but seem to actually receive delivery one day from my order dates.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote