View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 01:07 AM   #5
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Just a note that Doctorow has recommended for those who enjoyed the book and are so inclined to donate a copy of Little Brother to a school or library. Details in the book itself, and at http://craphound.com/littlebrother/donate/

I have no need for the paper based book, and so I sent a book through Amazon to a local school library.

Does this make me feel all warm and fuzzy... yeah, just a little. But I am a sucker for Karma!

Thanks again, Jon, for the eCopy!

Last edited by Donnageddon; 05-10-2008 at 01:08 AM. Reason: grammar, damn you!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote