View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 12:48 PM   #10
GreatCanadian
Enthusiast
GreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Vox
@kikibay - On the contrary, I believe it was appropriate use of capitalization. In a previous post you stated "i didn't know they have it in bestbuy, and ordered one online... yet im still waiting...." the use of the word yet led me to assume that you had ordered it at some previous point where you should have received it by now. The capitalization of SATURDAY made me realize that I had erred in my assumption. You ordered on SATURDAY, and posted on MONDAY. And SUNDAY is a holiday. Not much time for shipping. One little word, yet it implies a lot!
GC

P.S.
I'm just being an a**h*** today. Too many hallowe'en candy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikibay View Post
ok i got it, there's no need for capitalization on the word "Saturday"....

Last edited by GreatCanadian; 11-01-2011 at 12:58 PM.
GreatCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote