View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 08:34 AM   #45
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Apparently it's not fooled by photos.
However, it also didn't work in the demo, so it is definitely still a work in progress.

Here is a video that shows it working much better than it did on stage. Seems fast too...although I probably still won't use it, haha.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/19/i...ck-demo-video/

I'm not sure I get the point of lock screens at all....I understand security ones (maybe face unlock, password unlock, tracing a pattern, etc) but the ones that just slide to unlock? What's the point?
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote