View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 12:51 AM   #4
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
I called several local stores and they were all very clueless and wishy-washy about how many Voxes they'd be getting in the store on Friday. One of our bigger Chapters said probably about 20 of them, but she wasn't sure. Another person said they were probably just going to get demos, but not have any to sell until Nov. 2nd. All of them said it was best to pre-order on the Kobo website to ensure you can get one before December (since that was the original launch date of the Vox).

I guess because they moved up the date, they produced limited numbers of them.

When I went on the Chapters site to pre-order, the message 'ships in 1-2 weeks' appeared beside the pink and green Vox - and 'pre-order' appeared beside the black and blue Vox. Wierd...wonder if they made more of the black and blue available in the first 'run'?

Seemed to be best to use the Kobo website to order (I am thinking I'll get it the fastest this way), and I was also able to use the coupon. BUT - I am mad because I used the coupon code 'kobovox10' when I ordered, and it said the correct price (applied the coupon fine) on the order summary, but when I got my Kobo invoice via email, the coupon was not there, and I was charged the full price! I sent them an email to ask about it. Did this happen to anyone else?
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote