View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 05:46 PM   #155
mconh
Connoisseur
mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, AuraHD, AuraH20
Quote:
Originally Posted by klammern View Post
My wife and I share the same Kobo. Is there a way we an divide how the books are listed into those that are hers and those that are mine? Some way to catalog them or index them so I don't need to sort through hers and she through mine to find what we are looking for?
I use Calibre and divide the Library in to two sections (his and hers). I then generate a Catalog for each Library naming each of them in this format: Title - 1 His catalog, Author - A, calibre. Repeat for Her in same format.

The two catalogs will then always show up as first on either a Title or Author sort on the main books list. This makes it easy to do a search for his or her book on the list and then another search for the book.

The catalogs can be updated and reloaded as required.
mconh is offline   Reply With Quote