I will be getting one. I'm going to wait on reviews of stability so I wont be pre-ordering.
Looks like you found a solution!
I'm eyeballing it - would get it faster and cheaper than the pre-order I have in for the Lenovo. It's weird, I keep looking at these other deals going on, whether it's a refurb sale on NC or a new budget tablet, but I keep going back to the A1. But the Vox is tempting (I've ruled NC out a couple of times now), even if it's "old" specs. I don't need
a V6 when a V4 does just fine for my needs.