View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 08:36 PM   #65
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
I think Amazon will be fair to everyone because it realizes that it is a target because it is so big and successful. I read that congress is looking into the new browser for the Fire because it has user data to help expedite the browsing, though other browsers also do it. I think they listed opera and chrome among them.

If Amazon is smart, and I think they have proven that, they will go overboard on not looking like they are anti-competitive. (Except when it comes to service and prices, and it is there they will blow their competition apart with chain guns.)
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote