So I finished allmine update script manually by creating /system/serial_number with contents from the label on the back of the device with extra zero inserted.
I also did sqlite update of library.db, and finally unppacked gapps and rebooted. I was greeted with android setup wizard and went into account signup - that does not work
. Can't establish a reliable data connection.
logcat shows the following:
I/CheckinTask( 4915): Sending checkin request (778 bytes)
E/CheckinTask( 4915): Checkin failed: https://android.clients.google.com/checkin
E/CheckinTask( 4915): java.io.IOException: Rejected response from server: HTTP/1.1 400 invalid hardware identifier: "MF1234560003B7" is not a valid MEID (expect 14 hex digits)
Well, changed M to B in /system/serial_number, rebooted and ...
"Your Google Account is now linked to this phone."