View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 02:18 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaciu1977 View Post
Hi,

I was going to buy a Kindle 4 but then I've read a review from a guy who disassembled one to find out you can't replace its battery (everything is glued together). I know that batteries die in a couple of years and I wouldn't want to throw it away in 2-3 years just because of the battery. Would Kindle 3 be a better option from this point of view or am I being worried for nothing?

Thanks
I doubt the battery would die in two years on either unit. I would go with the one that suits your reading needs best. They are both great readers. I own them both.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote