View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 01:35 PM   #8
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I would have purchased two mini iPads for the kids and not the Kindle Fire. I've been waiting for something from Apple that is a bit smaller than the iPad and substantially less in price. There's no way I'm buying an iPad 2 for each child at the current price, and the iPad 1 is too heavy for kids. Heck, it's too heavy for me. The Kindle Fire is priced right. Each child can have one and it's a manageable size for their small hands.
You could try an iPod touch. Even smaller and at the $199 price point. Lots more games in the Ios App Store.
Regardless of which way you go, you'll be giving your kids some great gifts.
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote