Thread: FIRE vs TABLET
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 07:32 PM   #28
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I can't help but wonder who all these people are who are already dissapointed in the Kindle Fire, considering no one outside of a very select circle has even touched one yet. I say wait until the Fire is released and we actually know what's what.

We really don't know if it will allow access to the regular android market and apps, and I think it's premature to make claims about what it will or won't do.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote