View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 04:52 PM   #48
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
I'll bet that the Fire app store will not include anything that will let you read ebooks from other stores. My guess is that there will be a basic Kindle app, plus any other apps that read unDRMed files.

I see where Apple evidently is planning a device with seems to include a 5 inch screen. I don't think it will be an iPhone - it's more likely to be a Super iPod. This might be the closest you'll get to a multi-store LCD EBR. I suppose there might be something similar in the Androidverse.

But it looks like there just ain't gonna be a 7 inch LCD multiEBR. Or any dedicated multiEBR at all, for that matter.
I prefer Mantano or Cool Reader so if it will work on the Fire I would be happy with that. I am gonna hold off on getting one till I know more. Before the Fire came out I had planned to get a Pandigital Nova unless they go on sale they are around the same price.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote