View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 10:22 PM   #99
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo AuraHD/Aura6"/AuraH2O/GloHD/AuraOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by log View Post
And jackie_w, why would need the plugboard on the T1? Not really sure what the use case is for something like that, just curious. My understanding was that the plugboard feature is intended for devices that do not support ordered collections.
Because I like to see series/index info for each book, in whatever book list or Collection I happen to be in. The one I'm using at the moment for my PRS505 and 650 gives the result in the attached pic. It means when sorting the full book list by author, any books in a series are in order. What it will look like on the T1 I'm not sure yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	plugboard.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	77546  
jackie_w is online now   Reply With Quote