View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:21 PM   #54
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Just FYI, I have never had this problem with my PRS650 using Windows XP.

When I connect I get 4 drives (IM, 2xcards, Settings). When I use Calibre eject or Windows "Remove USB mass storage device", all 4 drives are disconnected. No probs at all.
I've never used Calibre on Windows, but I wouldn't be surprised that such a bug is platform specific. I have only used OS X, and can't be 100% sure it is consistent, to be honest. But how devices work on Windows versus Linux/BSD platforms is pretty different.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote