View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #66
howyoudoin
how YOU doin?
howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro 10.5”, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyK View Post
but that's not the point, a charger should be included, you should be left to your own devices to charge your device. I don't think I ever bought a device that did not include a charger.

That would be like getting a new blu ray pplayer but no ac cable to plug it in. Sure you can run out to Radio Shack or Best buy and buy a standard ac cord but shouldn't have to. Now what if you bought one for an elder member of your family, so they have to run out spend more money on something that should have been included. Make no sense that people are cheering on this decision.
The Samsung Window Air Conditioner I bought last year didn't come with a plug. There was just a wire from the unit that ended in an open bunch of fibre. That really pissed me off.

I agree, any portable electronic device that needs charging should come with a wall charger included. It is dis-ingenious of Amazon to make the claim that no computer is required. I am aware that they're implying that no computer is required for the book purchasing process, but it isn't a clear implication at all, and fresh adopters would be justified at feeling miffed when they find out that they would require a computer to charge it.
howyoudoin is offline   Reply With Quote