View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 11:15 AM   #43
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Well, I declare, if you lot weren't busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest overnight! I didn't expect everyone to get all over this like a june-bug on a duck, but you've whipped it like a rented mule, stomped it like a bull with a bee up his butt, and beat it like a red-headed step-child!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
The non-Texas version is; "Grinning like a mule eating briers." And I would have expected you to come up with; "You look like you've been rode hard & put up wet."
Now you're just pickin' fly $#!^ from pepper.

You wouldn't want me to blow my whole list in a single post, would you? That'd be about as useless as teats on a rain-barrel. Then the whole thread wouldn't last as long as it took the water to get hot, and we'd all just drop off it like a lead sinker faster than grass through a goose. Then I'd be left with a face long enough to eat corn from a coke bottle.

I must say, though, this thread has demonstrated irrefutably that you lot are about as stable as a three-legged dog at a fire-hydrant.

Well, I've got other threads to catch up on this morning, so I'm off like a jug handle.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote