View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 09:21 AM   #39
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
y'all amaze me. seriously, you ask me for a list of colloquialisms and my brain goes blank. i have to give my tongue to the cat. i'm wearing my small shoes now, i can tell you. and you just keep rolling them out at every side of the field.

i'm trying to do my part, so you won't start breaking sugar on my back, since everyone seems to be all fire and flame for this thread. i just hope it won't all end in the tail of a fish... i'd hate to see you start serving grimace soup. but you might be looking for noon at 2 o'clock with me. just don't go searching for the little bug, that's all i ask.

anyway i should stop telling stories that will put you to sleep standing up, i've got plenty of bread on the board. i have to hurry up, i don't want to get caught between dog and wolf. i've been putting it off because it's raining and i would've been soaked like a soup.

sorry, i guess the day i think of some colloquialisms it will be the week of 4 thursdays.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote