View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 08:55 AM   #38
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
This thread makes me more nervous than a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs... no, make that a sparrow at a skeet shooting contest. I've gotta tell you, I should probably stop reading this thread because I can't afford to pay attention.

Boy, I'm funnier than a screen door on a submarine

Heard said to Marty McFly... why don't you make like a tree and beat it.

BOb
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifteenjugglers View Post
Is that similar to making like a shepherd, and getting the flock out of here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
No, more like make like a drum and leave.

BOb
aïe aïe aïe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Well, being an Australian, I am completely unfamiliar with any colloquialisms, and might have to leave this thread alone.

Besides, today I'm as busy as a cat burying shit, and I'll be flat out like a lizard drinking all day. No doubt this banana bender'll end up as dry as a dead dingo's donger and I'll knock the top off a coldie later, no doubt.

So, rather than sitting here in this thread standing out like dogs' balls, I'll have to shoot through and be off like a bucket of prawns in the sun. I'll still be within cooee though, not down the far end of the long paddock, so if you want to give me an earbashing, don't get all cross as a frog in a sock. Just say g'day and I'll be down quicker than I can skull a throw-down.

Hooroo,
Marc (a coupla snags short of a barby)
you're right, that's really nothing to beat a cat over. i wouldn't make a whole cheese out of it. but i won't say anything, i wouldn't want anyone to try to set my clock to the hour or dot my "i"s... you are after all a pretty big vegetable around here.

you know, this whole thread just seems like a search for the 5 legged sheep.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote