View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 08:59 PM   #83
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameerH View Post
We do have a find next / previous. There are arrows at the bottom of the screen when you search.
I'm sorry. I wasn't being clear. (well, actually, conveniently forgot the details). You can only scan within the first 100 instances of your search term from the start of the book, no matter where in the book you were when you initiated the search. Trying to find next past that point takes you back to the beginning. You can't search forward or backwards from your current position.

Edit: Still, my tone was unintentionally negative. It can be a very useful feature, I'm sure, and a huge improvement for Kobo reader software in general.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote