View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 08:52 PM   #23
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well, being an Australian, I am completely unfamiliar with any colloquialisms, and might have to leave this thread alone.

Besides, today I'm as busy as a cat burying shit, and I'll be flat out like a lizard drinking all day. No doubt this banana bender'll end up as dry as a dead dingo's donger and I'll knock the top off a coldie later, no doubt.

So, rather than sitting here in this thread standing out like dogs' balls, I'll have to shoot through and be off like a bucket of prawns in the sun. I'll still be within cooee though, not down the far end of the long paddock, so if you want to give me an earbashing, don't get all cross as a frog in a sock. Just say g'day and I'll be down quicker than I can skull a throw-down.

Hooroo,
Marc (a coupla snags short of a barby)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote