View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 04:34 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Yes'm ma'am. After I read it, will you take your curse off me??
oh, i won't curse anyone unless i actually get permission (or some concrete evidence that it's in the pd) to upload the book (don't hold your breath). so no worries there. besides, some notable exceptions* aside, "empty threats" would probably be more my style.

*whole different sack of knots. but i might take my curse off you someday. we'll see.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote