View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 11:08 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Problem loading pageI have the 1GB Sansa Express, which is the Clip's predecessor (functionally, they're identical, as near as I can tell, but the Clip has -- shockingly -- a clip, and the Express has a neck lanyard which attaches to the USB connector cap ... which was a bit of a dumb move, I think), and I've been pretty pleased with it across the board, so I second your recommendation. In fact if the Clip had been available at the time, I'd've gone with the Clip over the Express, because the Clip's form factor seems a lot easier to mess with.

The only caveat I'd point out on it is that it doesn't "bookmark" in an MP3 file, so MP3 audiobooks need to be chopped up into smaller bites.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote