View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 07:55 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Thanks, Dale.

I saw mention of the Coby charger on one responses to another thread.

I'll order that before I leave (May 5), and have it shipped by my sister to Peru.

I'm still amazed at how much I'm enjoying the 1100. I imagine the Ebookwise 1150 is also fun to read on.

I think companies are really missing a market niche by not making more LCD Readers available, ones similar to these units regarding ergonomics, backlighting, and etc.

Do you know of any projects or developments?

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote