View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #30
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrghus View Post
If I want to read George R. R. Martin's latest, where am I going to go? Well, the Kindle store of course! Nowhere else will show me the goods, as it were, before I pay for 'em. I've declined buying a few books now from Amazon because of poor formatting, and I'm glad I was able to avoid such typographical tragedies.
From what I've seen, the Amazon version of this is just as bad as the ePub, if not worse. 'Tragedy' is a good description, though.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote