View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:52 AM   #21
Wolf3
Connoisseur
Wolf3 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Wolf3 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Wolf3 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Wolf3 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook 2, Kindle 3, iPad 2, iPod 4
This was the newest thread about this I could find, so hopefully no one minds me replying!

I can't figure out how to get syncing to work at all. In my case, I played with it between an iPad and Nook 2. I fairly frequently would read on both my Kindle and iPod, and the syncing with that was pretty straight forward and seemed to just work.

This, I loaded the book on my iPad, and it said something like "you've read further on another device, would you like to go to that page?" without saying the page. I clicked "yes" or the equivalent, and...nothing happened. It just stayed on the same page. Then I went to a further location on the iPad, and went back to my Nook, and...nothing.

Sooooo I don't know if syncing actually works at all, or if I'm just missing something. Not actually too huge of a deal to just write down a page number I suppose!
Wolf3 is offline   Reply With Quote