View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 02:06 AM   #14
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
From what i understand only x86 machines will be compatible with Windows 7 and earlier apps. Not the ARM versions.
I believe this is correct. Sounds like the ARM Tablets may just be running Metro IE.

The mobile tablets with x86 (like the demo Samsung Tablet they gave out at BUILD, which was an i5) can run both Metro IE and Win7 IE, of course.

Even Adobe is careful to mention Win8 *desktop* will still have Flash, and their current Air solution for other devices (like the iPad) will work fine on Metro.

Last edited by kjk; 09-17-2011 at 02:09 AM.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote