View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 12:59 AM   #10
Jim Lester
Evangelist
Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.

Device: Nook HD, Nook for Windows 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Szmuk View Post
Well, MS is a corporation just as Apple, but if I'd have to chose, I'd go MS all the way. I have a Mac just because can't run iTunes Publisher on another platform. I really cannot understand why some people love Macs.
I've been sitting watching the Metro presentations from Build, and thinking hmm a really nice operating system, that looks open enough (for me to add my and others apps to), with really nice dev tools - this is something I could look forward to unlike the closed locked down environment of others.

And then having this really weird cognitive dissonance moment, as I realize I thinking about Microsoft instead of Apple...

Interesting times ahead.
Jim Lester is offline   Reply With Quote