View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 12:18 PM   #29
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniri View Post
1. Vodaphone (the 3G provider for the UK devices) doesn't provide international roaming
2. Your Kindle is not registered to a UK address
Vodafone (spelt with an "f", not a "ph"!) certainly does provide full internet access in the UK with a Kindle 3. I have one myself, and can access any web site on my Kindle. I've also used it, without restriction, in most countries in Western Europe.

As has been said many times, it's the country in which you have your Kindle registered that determines restrictions on web browsing, not where you bought it from.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote