View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 07:32 PM   #10789
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Good for you....and you all read faster than me, I'm still working on The Sound and The Fury....
I loved that book. Wrote a paper on it for a 600-level class on modern Amer lit. The whole family is imprisoned by shameful secrets, yet the only one who voices his feelings is the family member who is least able to express himself. Keep reading. It is tough, but worth the effort.

Meanwhile, I am reading one that has been on my TBR list forever. It is "Traitor's Wife." i am halfway through and don't want to put it down. I think it might have been a Kindle freebie sometime last year. It is not a gushy romance. It is battle and court intrigue through the eyes of a noblewoman in 1300's England.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote