View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 06:50 PM   #10788
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
As I've posted on Good Reads:

"19% done with Fool Moon, by Jim Butcher: Loup-garous, Lycanthropes & Hexenwolves? Oh my! Werewolves have come to Chicago and Harry has to figure out the which as well as the why, before another dozen or so people are slaughtered during the full moon. Apparently these are not your granddaddy's werewolves and just any old silver bullet won't do."

Fool Moon is book 2 in the Dresden Files series. I'm already enjoying this one more than Storm Front, which I liked a lot.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote