View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 01:37 AM   #16
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
I downloaded the Window x64 version to use with Windows 7.

I no longer have any problem splitting or re-ordering chapters and the way you handled the error correction is perfect for me.
that's encouraging, I have same O/S but have not yet dared to move from 0.3.4. the merge/delete chapter bug reports in 0.40, 0.41 were worrying me.

Is there anywhere a summary list of key differences between 0.3 & 0.4, I am still unclear as to what end-user benefits I'll see from upgrading
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote