Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 07:38 PM   #58
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i hate to disappoint you nick, but i assure you that the true origins of the name "zelda pinwheel" are far less entertaining than the avatar creation madness (which i fervently encourage to continue !).

I know! I know!

Your parents, Mr. and Mrs Pinwheel, decided that if they had a girl they would call her "Zelda". You came along. The rest writes itself.

What do I win? Oh, my, I hope it's pastry!

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote