Thread: Ebook prices
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #15
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I love these old Victoria Holt books; I'd love for her whole backlist to be made available. I'd buy them all again for my e-reader at, say $5 apiece. But at $10 a pop? For books that have been continuously in print for so many years? The publisher needs a reality check.
I would think that being continuously in print indicates new customers that pay the new book price so it seems rational to me to match the price to the paper edition. I do not believe that the market for replacing paper books are big at all.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote