View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 09:16 PM   #46
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Necrophilia?
"Dead sexy"? Okay, I'll admit it's the beginning of the viral campaign for my new screenplay. I'm writing a sequel (you can never have too many of them) called:

Bridget Jones's Chainsaw: Love Amongst the Zombies

Poor Bridget discovers Mark Darcy has turned into a Zombie (and what's worse is that it happened more than two prequels ago!). You'll have to go see it; where else will you get to see Renée Zellweger waving a roaring, blood-spraying, Harrods-bought Husqvarna 3120XP over her head while screaming the shocking expletive-laden declaration:

"CEASE AND DESIST, YOU GOSH-DAM-NED BLIGHTER!!!"

(I wanted her saying "#$%^ UP AND DIE, MOTHER#$%^ER!", but apparently the fine folks of the British film industry are totally and completely unaware of the phrase "Hollywood blockbuster").

Cheers,
Marc (from the Edge of UnReason)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote